108 min | Comedy, Drama, Romance
Two Y generation dreamers meet and begin dating through false pretenses but when their lies catch up with them they are forced to take a good look at their choices and become the people they dreamed of.
Andy and Haley, two Y generation dreamers meet and begin a relationship through false pretenses. When their lies catch up with them they are forced to take a good look at their choices and become the people they dreamed of.
Andy is a front desk clerk with a little ambition until he finds his muse. Hayley is a beautiful shampoo girl chasing big dreams in NYC. When their worlds collide in a hapless run-in, the starstruck lovers assume false identities and follow the script of life from the same self improvement book which lead to potentially bigger problems than they could ever dream.
- Sasha Jackson (The Perfect Weapon, Jarhead 3, Blue Crush 2)
- Cody Longo (Fame, Piranha 3D, The Last Movie Star)
- Elaine Hendrix (Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll, The Parent Trap, Beverly Hills Chihuaha 2)
- C. Thomas Howell (The Outsiders, E.T., The Amazing Spider-Man)
- Kristin Bauer van Straten (True Blood, Nocturnal Animals, 50 First Dates)
- Sean Whalen (Waterworld, Twister, Halloween II)
- Abigail Hawk (Blue Bloods, Almost Paris)